- Start with 12 x 12 paper , score at 5 1/2 inches and them score at 11 inches leaving 1 inch left
- Text turn the paper side ways and score at 6 inches
- Cut the paper on the 6 inch mark !! Now you can make two boxes
- Next you just have to pick the size you want for the cats eye Starting with 1/2 inch up to 2 inches , score one side of the cats eye and cut the other side
- Next glue down the paper and then you have your Pillow box :)After that you can make any size you want : ).
- Original video uploaded by Patricia: tubeyoumaster1
- Download Template at: http://www.downloadandprint.com/paisley-pillow-box/
- Follow this DIY template tutorial to learn how to make your very own pillow box.
- This paisley pillow box would be great for packaging small gifts like jewelry, gift cards and candies.
- Could also be used for wedding favor boxes, place one at each place setting. Enjoy!
- Original video uploaded by DownloadAndPrint
Filed under Laurette's Blog